Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Magical Mayhem

ok I know it has been a loooooong time since I last posted. My bad. I know it has been a long time from the text messages and facebook posts from my mother usually saying something like this, "You fail at posting on your blog" and "Paige you suck at remembering to write on your blog." Can you feel the love? I can. So here I am, writing on my blog. Just for you mom :)

Well, it's hard to remember everything that has happened since my last post. I know we passed our next clean check and because of that we didn't have one last Friday. It pays off to clean one day, just so we can have two weeks of being slobs. haha. Somehow i don't think it should work that way. But hey, we earned our right to be slobs. Mom, don't worry, I keep my room pretty clean. I don't have a choice in this tiny thing. Anyway, not much happened last week. This last weekend my roommates and I went with our friend Ryan Stone to a Save Haiti dance on Friday. It was....interesting. I don't think I will be going to anymore of those. haha. I only went because it was for a good cause. Saturday night Ryan dragged us all ice skating, literally. There is an ice skating rink on campus, but the complete opposite side and on top of a large hill. Now, if you know anything about Rexburg during the winter, the last place you want to be is on top of a hill, at night, on a large chunk of ice. I only lasted about ten minutes. We all ended up leaving soon after and going back to our dorm to watch a movie and eat cookies haha. oh the fun things we do on the weekend! Sunday we walked to church in 3 inches of snow. That was a blast, with the wind blowing and heels on. Not much has been happening other than the usual. We spend our days in class and our nights causing mayhem. It's quite the life :)

Nothing much has happened this week so far. We played basketball after FHE last night and then our friend Ryan Stone entertained me and my roommates with a short magic show. It was quite a night. I love magic shows! Everyday seems to be a good day around here. Today I had no school, a basketball game, and received a cake. Our game went well, we won by....a lot. I received a "friendship" cake (that's what I am calling it) from Ryan today. It was actaully really delicious. I was actually a little impressed that he kept his word on making me a cake, and it was made within 24 hours. Impressive right? It will be gone by tomorrow too, I can guarantee that.

I'm sorry this post isn't very interesting! Life is good up here, and I can't wait to go home in a week and a half to see my family. As well as my best friends baptism :) (which I need to write a talk for....)

love you all! I will try to get better at this! promise.

1 comment:

  1. every two weeks, well it's a start. So glad your room is tiny, so you have to keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete