Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just a few life lessons

I have been thinking a lot lately about life. My life, other's lives, etc. It is just such an interesting thing to ponder. Questions like where will I be living in 10 years, what kind of job will I have, will I be married, or will I have any kids, really intrigue me. Then I think about the life lessons I come across on a daily basis and how they help me every day. Here are some of the lessons that have crossed my mind and been pondered to an exhausting extent.

-Fall in love. When it's right, it is the best thing that could ever happen to you.
-Work Hard. Always. It will get you where you want to be.
-Love your family. At any day, they could be taken from you. You are only given one family, so you better learn to love and accept them the way they are :)
-Look past peoples faults. Everyone has them. No one on this planet is perfect. The sooner we can look past others faults, the sooner we can make a new friend.
-Love yourself the way you are. There are some things you just cannot change, so embrace them. They are usually what makes you who you are :)
-Have faith. Without faith in God, you will be lost and confused.
-Be optimistic and happy. It makes your day so much better and brightens the moods around you. Life is short so enjoy it.
-Live every day with gratitude. We were given the opportunity to be here on this beautiful Earth, so be thankful you are still here.
-Serve others every chance you get. It is a double win opportunity. They are thankful for the service and you receive a mood boost.
-Smile and laugh. It's good for your health.



Just a little late night blogging. Thought I would try to get better at this...and I felt like these were good thoughts to share!


enjoy!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You are so wise and i actually really did learn a bit. I miss you so much and can't wait to be home with you for a bit!

    ReplyDelete