Monday, January 31, 2011

Lists and sticky notes

These two things seem to be taking over my life.

I feel like I have made a list, or written on a sticky note for practically everything this semester. I guess that's what I get for being so forgetful and having so much to do.

I have a favorite type of sticky note.
Nice, huh?

Anyways, I have a kitchen aid up here (thank you sooo much mom) and MAN do I love it! Last night for Sunday dinner I made homemade ravioli and french bread. The french bread was a little tough, but it all turned out pretty good.

here are the sun dried tomato, feta cheese, cream cheese, and lemon zest ravioli:




the pesto sauce:


aaaaand
the french bread:


That was our fabulous dinner (if I can say that about my own cooking) and I believe everyone enjoyed it (or at least that's what they told me).



I woke up this morning only to enjoy that kitchen aid some more. I am the FHE "mom" so I made cookies for our first official FHE! Did I mention how much I love that mixer?






Classes are good, lots of homework and tests coming up. I am surviving the cold (always good news), except the wind came out to play today (definitely not a fan of that). I miss the family and the nephew. SO MUCH. But I am having fun up here, making new friends, learning a lot of new things, and enjoying that kitchen aid (have I mentioned that already?).


anyways,
Life is good
and
getting better every day.

1 comment:

  1. P! This is so fun!! I'm so so so jealous of your cooking skills we will make marvelous meals next semester. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete