Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just thought I would share

that it is exactly 0˚ outside and it is going to get a lot colder. -16˚, to be exact. Wanna know what it says on weatherchannel.com about the temperature for tonight...it says "bitterly cold." They couldn't be more right about that.

Thought everyone should know that. oh, and the high tomorrow? 11˚. awesome, huh? yeah, I bet you think so...since most of you are not here.

This is how I feel:


On a warmer note, I am sitting in the Hart building doing hw, real nice and toasty. But I have to walk outside at some point. I'm trying not to think about that right now.

So, I am currently on 3 rec co-ed sports teams. Futsal (soccer with a teeny ball), volleyball, and basketball. We have a soccer game tonight at 10. I know, its kind of late to be playing soccer. Oh well, we are in college right? Not that that has anything to do with playing soccer at 10 o'clock at night, but whatever.



The real purpose of this post was to tell you how freakin cold it is here. I got a little carried away. Time to finish hw and play soccer!

ciao.

2 comments:

  1. did you take that pic? Those deer must be starving in snow that deep. sorry it's so cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Thank you for that picture.

    ReplyDelete