I didn't even blog about Valentines Day. oops. Well, it was marvelous :) Nothing too exciting seeing as it was a school day. Keith and I went out to dinner and a movie that night after our classes were all done. I couldn't have asked for a better valentine!

Last week was boring. Lots of homework and tests since it was midterms. This picture is how I felt all week. Classes are going well though. As of right now I have four A's and two B's. I am trying to get those two B's up in the 90's, so we will see how that goes. I would be thrilled to have straight A's for this semester. I think it would be the first time since.......? hahaha. Anyways, it's going well.
Yesterday was a bit of a weird day. Hayley came to visit (that's not the weird part) and after she left I got really home sick. It's weird how when you are with your family for a few months (or weeks) you cannot wait to get away. Then, once you are away and without them you seem to be doing fine until one of your siblings or parents show up to visit or some smell, sound, saying, reminds you of them. That's when it gets me. I was glad to see Hayley though, she always has crazy stories to tell! (you can ask her about them) It was weird though. Yesterday afternoon and night I was really bummed about not seeing my family for so long.
Yes, (to those family members who are reading this) I really do miss all of you.
So much.
What do I miss the most right now? well, heres a small list:
Mom & Dad
Maren&Bryan, Hayley, Reid, Harper, Blair, and Easton
Kobe (I know, its weird bc I neglected him for so long. but hearing him through
the window the other day on skype made me miss him)
Mom's food
Dad's hugs
Mom's hugs too
The beach
sunshine and warmth
sushi
my bed
H & B's sassy comments on everything
the smells of home
and our blue front door.
The countdown is at 6 weeks until spring break.
I think I can.
that pic is classic you!!!! hahahah. Can't wait to see you too.
ReplyDelete