It has been TWO MONTHS since I last posted... oops!
So, where do I start?
February was pretty uneventful.
March on the other hand....was VERY eventful.
It started out with my birthday on the 6th. The big 21! Crazy, I know. I feel like this has been the longest month ever. I don't know why. Anyway, it has been such a fun month that I got sick from being out so much and not sleeping enough.....so my parents gave me a curfew. hahahahaha. It's funny now, but it wasn't the day they told me. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do for a person.
I would bore you with all the details of my month, so I won't go there. I will just say it was a really good month for me:)
I am beyond happy with my life right now though. This weekend is General Conference for church and I am really excited to hear all the talks and the Prophet tomorrow. It's always a wonderful spiritual boost. I have never looked forward to it as much as I do this year.
Oh, and yes......the rumors are true. I do have a boyfriend and he is amazing. I am one lucky girl :)
(He rides a motorcycle though and I am banned from riding on it. I did enjoy the two rides I got before being banned though...)
Anyway, I promise it won't be two months before I post again.
love you guys.
P
Its been two months hahahha
ReplyDelete