Friday, July 6, 2012

Every 3 months

I seem to get a blog post up. I keep telling myself I will get better at it.......but that never seems to happen. hahaha. Oh well. I do what I can!


So, big news.

I am engaged to Anthony Ellsworth! The most amazing guy in the world! We actually got engaged on May 15, but it has taken me forever to post about it. If you want to see pictures you can look on my facebook. He did an amazing job and totally surprised me! (and thats hard to do!) Anyway, we are getting married on August 17 in the San Diego Temple for all time and eternity! I am SO SO SO excited.

Let me tell you a little about Anthony...
He was born and raised in Ramona with his younger brother and sister. He loves to surf, mountain bike, hike, hunt, ride motorcycles, play the drums, watch movies, go on adventures, be spontaneous, and hang out with me:) Basically, we have a lot in common. AND he treats me like a princess. I don't mean to brag, but he is pretty awesome! The best part about Anthony? He loves our savior, Jesus Christ and strives to be more like him every single day. He has a solid, burning testimony of the gospel and wants nothing more than to take me to the temple:)


I know, some of you think this was really fast. For you I say: when you know, you know. I don't know how else to explain it. I knew after the first couple times we hung out that this was a guy I could and would spend forever with. I just knew it in my heart. I will be honest, I wasn't looking for or really wanting anything serious. I was actually just looking to date and meet a lot of people...which is exactly what I was doing when I met Anthony. But our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and it's not always what we want. In my case, it's much better than what I wanted! I am so blessed and grateful for the pure love I have for Anthony and he has for me. Nothing in this world is better.


ok ok, sorry for the sappy stuff. I promise to do a post about how we met because it's actually kind of funny.


I love all of you!


love,
P.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and I'm so happy you finally blogged again. Can't wait to hear the story of how you met.

    ReplyDelete