This semester has been great so far though. Keith and I drove up together after my week break spent at home. We turned the 11 hour drive from home to Salt Lake City into a 14 hour one...he was not a happy camper when we finally arrived. haha. We had to stop, not kidding, every 50 miles on the way to Vegas so I could use a restroom. I learned not to drink a large cup of orange juice before a long road trip. haha. Then I proceeded to get us lost for an hour in Salt Lake trying to find Hayley's house. That put him over the edge and I now know why I am NEVER in charge of directions. My mom asked if we ran out of things to talk about. HA. Not with me around! One of the best conversations we had in the car had to be when we were lost in Salt Lake...
Driving on the 15 in Salt Lake..
Me-"Here I will look up directions on my phone. I have Hayleys address."
Keith-"Ok, yeah do that, or call her."
Me- "No no I got it on here....(long silence while I study my phone).."
Keith-"Where do we get off?"
Me-"Hmm maybe this exit coming up, wait no no keep going its not that one. Crap maybe it was.."
Keith-"Oh my gosh. What do the directions say?!"
Me-"They don't say anything!"
Keith-"Let me see the directions."
I hand him the phone while saying "It's a map!"
Keith-"Paige..."
As if the freeways in SLC aren't already difficult enough, I was trying to read a Google MAP! He definitely wanted to dump me on the side of the freeway after that one. Poor guy. Once we finally got to the 80, he says "Let me apologize now, for screaming at you later." hahahah what a test of patience I am. My parents can second that I'm sure. I am glad to report that the next morning we made it safely to Rexburg, Idaho! Oh what a wonderful place this is. We arrived to dry, hot weather. I have never been happier to be that hot in a place. It is crazy to see how much a place can change in one week. I left when snow was still on the ground and came back to green grass, flowers, and insects! My roommates and I were actually happy to see bugs, which is unusual for all of us. It was nice to see other living things in Rexburg (that is a very rare sight in the winter) haha. I helped Keith move in, met a few of his roommates, and spent the rest of the day getting his school errands taken care of. Tuesday was the first day of class. I have loved all my classes from the start. My professors are all really good and the classes themselves are really interesting. I have discovered a new love up here at school....the LIBRARY! I am actually writing this in the library now. Keith started out by dragging my butt out of my room, and now I happily accompany him whenever we have homework to do. I never thought I would say this, but the library is a good, fun, productive place to be!
I have high hopes for this semester. I am loving the weather, my friends, having Keith here :), and (surprisingly) my classes! I will honestly try to be better at this blogging thing. I know I'm terrible at it. haha. But thats it for now. Not much going on here..I am making my roommate Briana, and Keith, go horseback riding with me while we are here. As well as going on a wagon ride at some point. They love me for it too :) I am looking forward to a semester of studying and some outdoor fun. Bring it on Idaho!
With love from the library!


In the last picture Keith looks like he is ready to strangle you! What awful turmoil ocurred in the library (you used to love story time at the Cardiff library til you got lice one time) tonight?
ReplyDeleteOkay so i lurked your blog whats the big deal!!?? haha no but seriously you are the cutest thing ever and i cannot wait for next year. you inspired me to now write on my blog too. now we can blogstalk..love you
ReplyDelete