Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just catchin up!

You probably noticed the new changes to the blog. I decided it was time for a makeover. It seemed only appropriate to have mountains and moisture in the background (representing Idaho) and the beach for my new header photo (representing my home) since I currently reside in both places part-time.

IIIIII'MMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAACK in Idaho. I think I may have missed this place just a little bit :)

It's been a while though, so I should probably start with the weeks (months) before coming up here. Lets recap.

I convinced Keith to audition for American Idol. Didn't make it, but it was a life experience he can check off! I got to see the infamous Lauren Soppe while we were up in LA, which is alllllways nice.

(he is in the blue shirt towards the top. singing for judges!)





Maren had her baby. I am in love with him. Easton Jerald Thacker.

His day of birth!


He is the cutest little nugget, just can't get enough of him. It is a shame I am 3 states away.

Went to a handful of sporting events..

Padres Game


Aztec Football in the rain...look how happy dad is.


Aztec Basketball, uh huh, they are the champsss!


Chargers


I became addicted to Sushi...especially this place called Sushi Deli. There are 3 in SD. Here's a pic from 2 of the 3 :)

Sushi Deli 3


Sushi Deli 2


Convinced Keith to go on a bike ride in Coronado with me


and celebrated the holidays at Balboa Park with lots of yummy food from all over the world.


Now, that is not even all of the stuff that was done while I was home, but I figure you can see the rest of my photos on facebook!

I don't wanna bore anyone so this part will be quick.

I am in Rexburg now. Loving my classes, the weather (for the most part), and having good friends/roommates and boyfriend up here with me. Every day I am more grateful for the place I grew up and the many blessings I have been given.

This was mostly just a little catch up blog...I will be back with more information on the crazy college life up here in Idaho! Don't worry :)


I love you all and hope all is well at home!

Love,
Paige

4 comments:

  1. nice update...it would be great if you blogged more than every SIX months though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Mom's comment.
    I mean I still love you, but barely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did you go to the house of poland when you were in balboa park? you better have

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha basia, i believe we did go in there! and i def thought of you everytime we passed it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete