Not really working out for me. I was able to keep my grades up (no lower than a B) all semester which is making my brain think it is ok to slack off little now.
Never has my brain been so wrong.
I won't bore you with finals talk though. Instead I will bore you with a list of things I can't wait to do when I get home! As the semester is winding down, I have put some serious thought into what I want to do during that week. Some serious thought. Maybe a little too much.
Here it is:
hold my nephew
hug mom, dad, harper, blair, and reid (if he will let me)
eat sushi
pet kobe
VGs
sleep in my leopard clad bed
go to the beach
eat more sushi
hold my nephew some more
go to the beach, again
wear shorts
SD Zoo
eat a burrito from ricos
go to VGs
go to souplantation
disneyland??!
visit the nursery/sunbeam kids on sunday :)
buy some more gap jeans
let my brain rest
did I already say hold my nephew, eat sushi and doughnuts, and go to the beach?!
Looks like I have a lot to do. I can't wait.
This place is calling my name

One more- Stop by Hayley's and inherit clothes and belts. haha. Hurry up and get home, everyone there wants to see you.
ReplyDelete