Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Leaves?

I decided its time I post again.

I wrote one last week but since the internet is so moody around here it didn't save. At that point I was too lazy to rewrite it. So, I apologize.

I am back up in Rexburg with all new classes and occasional nice weather. Ok, the weather still sucks. I was a little disappointed when we got here actually. Last spring it was so warm and sunny the first week back with only a few days of gloom and rain/snow. This year it is the complete opposite. Kind of disappointing if you ask me. But I am not here to tell you about the weather. Thats what weatherchannel.com is for.

My classes. Man, where do I start.....

I am taking a statistics class this semester and two science classes. Now, for those of you who have known me throughout elementary/middle/high school you know these are NOT my areas of expertise. Not even a little bit.
What was I thinking???
Yeah, I don't even know.

I am happy to report that so far everything is going great. I am actually enjoying my math class (yes, I just said enjoying and math in the same sentence) and science isn't too bad. I know, I am just as surprised as the rest of you. I guess I am not completely math/science retarded after all. Anyway, I am also taking a psychology class and religion class. Psychology is really interesting and it is helping me decide exactly what I want to do with my major. I'm thinking clinical or school psychology right now. The only thing I am a little hesitant about with clinical psychology is the fact that I have to do 4 more years of school (to get a ph.d) after my first 4. That is a little daunting. We will see how this semester goes.

So school is good, the weather is ok, and apartment life is still treating me right. Annie is my roommate this semester and it's like a sleepover every night. We discovered that we cannot do homework in the same room if we want to accomplish anything- I am just glad we discovered that sooner than later. Keith is doing well. He is working and going to school so his free time is usually spent studying. He is going to start looking at grad schools pretty soon and I know he is really excited/nervous about that. But for now, we are busy fighting the boys off of Annie...it's a full time job! Well, I think that is enough rambling for one post...

Here are some photos from the hike we went on during our first weekend here:


































































Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. You love the outdoors. And goats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Oh how i love our sleepovers and talks. It's been a true and real blessing living with you this semester. Oh how i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie + Paige= best roommate award

    ReplyDelete