no, not that time.
It's list time! I won't bore you with another list of all the things I can't wait to get home to do though. If you really want to read it you can find it in an earlier post. I'm really just too lazy to make the same list all over again.
The summer countdown has officially begun.
18 days of school, 27 days left in Rexburg.
Can you tell I'm excited??? Because I am. I CANT WAIT!
Anyway, I have started a new project.....I am hand sewing curtains for our window...I know, it's a little late in the semester, but I am going to cut them into a skirt when I get home. Its really just something to keep me busy in my spare time. I needed a hobby and to my surprise, I am really enjoying this sewing thing. Its kind of fun to create your own things. I am going to make a t-shirt quilt this summer with my moms sewing machine (no way am I sewing that by hand). I think I may have finally found a hobby.
Here is a semi creepy photo of me with the unfinished curtain:

School is going well, things are slowing down right now but starting next week they will pick back up pretty quickly. Not looking forward to that. The weather has finally gotten nicer. It's been in the 70's/80's this week. Glad it only took all semester for it to finally get nice haha.
Thats all for now, just thought I would post a little update. I love you all, can't wait to see everyone!!
xoxo
this is a semi-creepy pic, hahah. What is with all my girls and the sewing? I guess what my mom used to say, it skips a generation. My mom didn't really like to cook, so I guess I liked to cook like my Grandma, who could make a southern meal like no other, just for my brother, my mom and I. You seem to have gotten the best of both! Way to go, Paige, we can't wait to have you home too!
ReplyDeleteSewing is bitchin. As are you. Call me over summer.
ReplyDelete