Saturday, July 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Man, I love this place.

(Photo is from Spring Break. Pipes beach)

We got home yesterday around 2 and my mom immediately took my sisters and I to the beach. I live in paradise. I am convinced of that. I am so happy to be home. Anyway, I was pretty tired last night and slept the best I have slept in 7 months. I love my bed, my room, my house, the sound of the ocean, the smell of this place, the PERFECT weather, and being with my family again. Seriously, I couldn't be happier right now. Sorry for ranting about this wonderful place ;)

While I am happy to be home, I do miss my roommate. Annie Platt. She is the best. We had some really great times together and I am thankful for those memories. This was a stressful semester for us both, but we always found time to mess around and laugh together. I thank her for that :) It really was one of the best semesters yet. I miss her. Some of the things I will never forget about this semester are:
-Playing games of basketball with Annie, Ryan, and Keith and having things get very competitive sometimes (especially when a DQ blizzard was involved)!
-sleep walking and scaring Annie to death, pretty much every night. (I don't remember these things, but the stories every morning will be missed)
-Hearing hilarious/horrible stories from Ryan and Keith about working at Bernett
-group dates, staying in or going out :)
-laughing with Annie at our goofy boyfriends and the things they would do
-setting up a kiddie pool and watching Annie and Ryan try to fit in it together (when Ryan would share)
-tanning on the lawn after classes
-yelling at the man mowing the lawn at 7 am every day
-dealing with crazy people/roommates and laughing with Annie about it all
and getting to share a room with one of the most amazing, thoughtful, sweet, and funny people I know.

Thank you Annie for a wonderful semester :) You really are the greatest!


Now, time to get going on that list of things to do this summer...I keep adding more! Good thing I have 5 months here! Love you all!

xoxo
ciao, 
Paige

1 comment:

  1. YOu made me cry!! I love you so much Paigey! I don't know what I would have done without you this semester, you are truly the best! thank YOU for everything!! I miss you so much already...

    ReplyDelete