Monday, August 8, 2011

WE like to PARTY

4 days after I got home from school, my parents took us all (including Maren, Bryan, & E but minus Hayley) down to Cabo for a week. We spent the week laying by the pool, playing uno, eating Costco muffins, drinking LOTS of water, going into town, and enjoying each others company. There was also a fishing trip adventure (I can now safely say I am NOT a fan of fishing in the ocean) and a jet ski adventure (I AM a fan of these). Overall it was a wonderful week of family, sun, and being lazy. What a perfect combination!

Here are some pictures from our trip:
View from my room


 Before the fishing trip (before we knew what we really got ourselves into)
 At least we all caught a fish! (except dad) We went home early...
 hahahaha this kid loves the beach/sand!
 After riding jet skis (that was a BLAST!)
 E seriously spent so much time in the pool the whole trip. Couldn't resist this picture
 And these last two are just precious. Look how cute he is in that little baby tank!



As you can tell, we LOVED having little E along for the adventure. We were all joking that he was going to have withdrawls when he got home because there wouldn't be 6 extra people wanting to hold him at all times! hahaha We sure did love the extra time with Maren, Bryan, and Easton.

I do have some pretty funny stories about fishing and jet skiing, but I think this post is long enough for now. I will post again later about them. I am so thankful for the family I have and trips like this that bring us closer. We missed you Hayley! Next time you better be there because it is not a complete party without you!


I hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment