Tomorrow to be exact.
So, I wanted to throw some love my mamas way.
I love you Mom.
Happy (almost) Mother's Day!
Here's the thing, my mom is pretty darn awesome. Yup, no one can argue that. What makes her so awesome?!! Let me tell you a few reasons....
-her love for her children, her husband, the Savior, and the gospel.
-those mad cooking skills
-her selflessness
-her sense of humor
-she is the craziest Aztec fan I know (and she is always sober)
-her patience
-the fact that she has always loved me, no matter what
-the way she can take care of so many people at once (seriously blows my mind)
-what a great grandma she is to Easton
and all the wonderful things she has ever taught me.
I know I was/am not the easiest child you've had, but thank you for all you do for me. I really do appreciate it. I love you more than I could ever express in words.




yup, I definitely got it from my mama!
I love you too, and am so honored that you used a whole post for me. You were actually the easiest baby ever born, so I guess you owed me some in the teenage years...miss you today!
ReplyDelete