and guess what?!
I got the job an HOUR after that post.
Pretty awesome, huh?
I definitely thought so. I was so happy to get a job!
You are probably wondering where this miracle place is. I guess I can tell you. I work at Toolson Orthodontics. My job is to sterilize the instruments and make sure everything else (chairs, trays, etc) is cleaned too. It is a busy job, but it's one of the best I have had. I absolutely love it! Everyone who works there is so wonderful. I have known the Toolsons most of my life and love their family. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work for them.
Keith has been working two jobs since we got home, so I don't see much of him. He works Tuesday-Friday at both jobs (10 am-Midnight) and Saturday at one (10 am-4:30 pm). We have designated Saturday night as date night, obviously. Sunday and Monday are catching up on sleep days. haha
Life is good right now :) It's good to be home and working. I sure do love being back in California. It's going to be hard (as always) to say goodbye in a couple of months....
Anyway, I am off to the beach with my sisters and mom. Tomorrow I am going to the night zoo with Keith, which I am very excited about. I L-O-V-E the night zoo.
Love you all
P
P.S. Did I mention I don't work Fridays (Saturdays&Sundays too)....ever?!?? Well, I don't :)
No comments:
Post a Comment