Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not lookin' so good...

Well, I have been on the job hunt since returning home in July. It is not fun OR easy. It's actually really quite discouraging. I have no idea what to do. I am only home until the end of December so the longer it takes to get hired, the less time I have to work...So, you can see my predicament. I am broke and discouraged.

While I may be broke, discouraged, and jobless, I am so very thankful to have a place to live and a family who will help me as much as they can. I can't imagine being in this situation without them. I realize my life could be a lot worse and I am grateful for all I have. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and is mindful of my situation. I pray to him every night for the strength to keep looking and stay positive.


I can't give up. That's what I tell myself every day. Sure, I may not be enthusiastic every time I say it but I say it. Over and over and over again. There has to be a job out there for me, somewhere!


(I mean, this guy found one and look how happy he is!)


If anyone knows of anywhere hiring, let me know! I would really appreciate it :) 


Love you all! 
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment