Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Explosion

You know when you feel like your head is going to explode?

yeah, I felt like that today.


For me, crying is kind of the equivalent of getting a massage. It helps relieve stress and tension in my head. Weird, I know. But think about it. We can't really give our brains a massage like we can the rest of our body. So my brains method of choice is to cry. (Maybe yours is yelling, singing, sleeping, or whatever...everyone is different)

So that's what I did after work. I cried. 

I didn't cry very long, just long enough to feel better. And man, do I feel better.


Sometimes I like to dance too....you know, turn the music up really loud, get in something comfy, and just go wild. That is always a good time. 



Also, I'm listening to "Boys" (the co-ed remix) by Britney Spears which is always a good mood booster.
Don't believe me? Listen:
(the quality isn't very good, but you get it.)


xoxo
P

1 comment: