Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good News

I emailed a girl (who happens to be a mutual friend to a few people I know...) who had posted a bulletin through my school about an Au Pair job in Germany. Well, I had actually emailed her back and forth a bit in June but decided the job wouldn't work with my schedule. She told me then that they would like someone starting in August, but if they find someone who can't start til after the holidays (thanksgiving & christmas) then that was fine too. Sadly, I didn't think I would be able to do it at the time.


Well, I emailed that same girl today regarding that same job.

and guess what.......
She told me she thinks they are still looking for someone to start after the holidays! 
Perfect, huh!?

I thought so for a few different reasons.
1. I have decided that this is reeeeeally what I want to do right now and I didn't want to wait super long to do it
2. Someone else already has my current job covered starting at the end of December
3. I have always wanted to go to Germany
and 4. I have been looking for someone with connections to a family and I have one that I had almost forgotten!!

This is just all really exciting right now. I could be on a plane before (or right after) New Years headed to Germany to Au Pair. AH! Dream come true!




Don't get me wrong, I am still sad about what happened last weekend. But I have to keep living. I can't sit around and mope, waiting for other things to happen (as much as I want to sometimes). I have to go and make those things happen. So, I picked myself up this week and figured out what I wanted to do next.

Like I said in my last post, we never (EVER) know where life may take us! So live yours and enjoy every single day, no matter how hard it may seem :)



Love you ALL!
Alles Gute (all the best!)
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment