Work, gym, dodgeball, work, basketball, work, bodypump, work, institute, volleyball, basketball (I repeated things because I did them more than once hahaha). On Friday I watched my nephew all day and went out to dinner that night. On Saturday I woke up early to put up Christmas lights at the temple (all morning), came home and went to the gym, handed out basketball jerseys to H and B's team, went grocery shopping, and attended a bonfire til midnight.
Ok, it doesn't seem that busy, but it felt like I was constantly on the go! Today was such a refresher! I didn't wake up until 10:30, went to church at 1, skyped Annie, and just hung out. It was wonderful :)
I actually don't have work this week and after being busy last week that might be a problem. Having a week off is always a good and a bad thing.
Anyway, here are some photos I took this weekend :)
I have become such a random blogger.
That's just how my life is. I can't help it.
hope everyone is happy and safe this week!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment