Seem to be happening every day. Not just little changes, life changes.
I'm not going to Germany because apparently it is illegal for the family to hire an au pair who doesn't speak German. Kind of annoying, right??? I thought so.
But then I thought about how much I would miss home if I went that far away for so long.... So I am planning to stay here and keep working... Save my money, buy a car, babysit for people, and get into cosmetology school. I think I have enough to do...
Today at work I actually got an offer to babysit for the family of one of the dentists who refers patients to Dr. Toolson. Thanks to Dr. T, I am babysitting for them this Saturday. He told them I was looking for families to babysit/nanny for (and that he didn't want me to run off to Germany to do it) and they happened to be looking for a regular babysitter.
Lucked. Out.
Then I came home and searched for a good car within my budget and guess what? I lucked out. AGAIN! I actually found THREE cars that fit what I was looking for. I am so excited to finally get my own car! I am glad my dad is here to help me with this process though. I seriously know nothing about cars and would probably get ripped off without him. haha. I am crossing my fingers for the 4Runner we found but I would be totally happy with (just about) any car. (I know I can't be TOO picky, but c'mon...there are just some cars.....you know what I mean)
This is such a random post but I feel so fortunate to be blessed with answers to my prayers. I have been using my mom's car since I got home from school so it would be a huge relief for both of us (mostly her) if this all worked out :)
Growing up can be hard to do, but it is so exciting and fun at the same time!
Love you all,
Ciao!
yeah for you staying here!!! Im excited you will be in our ward...I think I would miss you too much if you took off to Germany :)
ReplyDelete